Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One card three ways Perfectly plaid


I don't know about you but if i'm buying stamps I want to know i'm going to use them more than once. The set I am using today I have created heaps of different projects with and my brain is still full of ideas. This bundle is ultra versatile.


And I have to say if something has a co-ordinating punch to make my life easier then I am there,  front of the queue to get my crafty hands on it.

Bold colours were on my mind today and so we have to vibrant poppy parade and Granny apple green. For those who like more subtle tones we have crumb cake. A little something for everyone. I have a fun and fast tutorial to share with you so you can see how to re create these cards at home. So grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Huge hugs xx Amanda

                        
Product List

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar