Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HeroQuest 15mm - Wraith

La primera criatura pintada para HeroQuest: un Espectro. La figura es de Splintered Light Miniatures y me parece espectacular, realmente da miedo a pesar de ser una escala tan pequeña.
-----------------------------------
The first creature painted for HeroQuest: a Wraith. The figure is of Splintered Light Miniatures and I like it very much, I think it´s really scary despite being such a small scale.






Como podréis ver no me he complicado mucho con la pintura, pero creo que ha quedado resultona. Para terminar, os dejo la carta de monstruo correspondiente.
-----------------------------------
As you can see, I have not complicated very much with painting, but I think it looks fine. And finally, here you have the corresponding monster card.




Nos vemos!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar