Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just ordered my copy of Shocking Tales #3! Did you order yours yet?


Just ordered my copy of Shocking Tales #3 and very excited about this issue with the introduction of Psychic powers and who knows what other cool horrors Uncle Mike has hid in those covers! I am already loosing some sanity just thinking about it! Order yours today to ensure you get a copy as they are done in limited print runs. I had to hunt down my past two prior copies before the PDFs was released and frankly I like having the actual copy of the book.

I should be posting some battle reports after Thursday as Ryan and I plan to take on our first official missions of Strange Aeons, he may have one of his buddies join as well for a multi player game or two.

There may be a few bonus teasers shortly of pics of finished stuff about to roll out and hit the table soon enough. I doubt nothing will be done untilt he weekend as my wife has a birthday tomorrow and I am sure I will be spending time with her enjoying another year with my wonderful wife (that we just celebrated 8 years this month also).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar