Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A to Z Blog Challenge - BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE on Tour - I




On Day 9 of the A to Z Blog Challenge

I

is for

Writing Inspirations





Please join me at Pure Jonel for my fifth interview as part of Black Lion Virtual Book Tours.

Jonel asks me: "What are your biggest inspirations while writing?" 

Find out what sorts of musical playlists I created to set the tone for my dark fantasy 
BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE. 

Jonel also reviewed my book. Here's what she had to say:

"I dearly love the main character in this novel. Not only is he a brilliant individual but he is easy to relate to...I was actually sad that I had to leave him at the end of the novel, even knowing that there would be a sequel and that I'd see him again."

Rating:  



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar